Somebody should have helped them get ready for this transition five years ago.
I live in a world where corporations care more about the future of paper than the futures of people who have made their living turning paper into a massive network of vital, important communications. This is not how technological change should work. You cannot discard a person the way you discard a market niche. That's because people revolt. Especially journalists. *
Annalee Newitz is a surly media nerd looking for a few good geek journalists to help her run a blog. Serious nerd experience needed. Inquire within!
Most Commented On
- Money is rhe ultimate barbarian - July 30, 2014
- Suburbs bailed no one out.. - July 30, 2014
- dịch vụ thành lập doanh nghiệp - July 30, 2014
- băng tải công nghiệp - July 30, 2014
- Live Review: My Bloody Valentine’s SF show feels like - July 30, 2014
- hướng dẫn đăng bài ở đây - July 30, 2014
- cam on da cho dang bai - July 30, 2014
- Join me celebrate for these - July 30, 2014
- Ammiano and Leno seek to reform the Ellis Act and slow SF - July 30, 2014
- thank so much - July 30, 2014