Somebody should have helped them get ready for this transition five years ago.
I live in a world where corporations care more about the future of paper than the futures of people who have made their living turning paper into a massive network of vital, important communications. This is not how technological change should work. You cannot discard a person the way you discard a market niche. That's because people revolt. Especially journalists. *
Annalee Newitz is a surly media nerd looking for a few good geek journalists to help her run a blog. Serious nerd experience needed. Inquire within!
Most Commented On
- I do - May 22, 2013
- Yes, VAT would be equitable - May 22, 2013
- Yes, it's important to understand that all the "compassion" - May 22, 2013
- Wow - you couldn't be more - May 22, 2013
- Another myth - May 22, 2013
- Wow, yet another death wish on SFBG! - May 22, 2013
- I'm sure it's the minority - May 22, 2013
- I thought the article said that Muni's recovery rate was 25% but - May 22, 2013
- Left-wing people have a civil - May 22, 2013
- No, the specific point I addressed was the claim that bond - May 22, 2013