They even make boxers, callooh, callay!
You might have suggested to Itchy that Scratchy [5/9/07] grow a beard. It's natural, and many women and men find it most exciting to have a beard between their thighs.
Rilly? Have you spoken to many of them personally?
There is, of course, a niche market for beards. My biggish, beardedish husband and I dragged my family of origin to the Russian River, a very, very gay resort area, last summer, at the same time the Bears (oh, look it up) were having their annual Teddy Bear's Picnic and Hootenanny or whatever, which led to many hijinks and much hilarity and confused my father thoroughly.
There are women who specifically dig beards as well, but most either dig the guy who wears the beard, agree that a particular beard looks nice on a particular guy, or love the man but hate the beard. Few love the beard more than the man let's put it that way and "it's natural" is not altogether persuasive, considering the many things that are natural but don't look nice stuck to your face. Thanks for the suggestion, though!
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Most Commented On
- Free choices - July 11, 2014
- Sales taxes pay for roads - July 11, 2014
- Take a chill pill, Gerard. - July 11, 2014
- You may be correct about that but my trash bill is now over - July 11, 2014
- True, but what is even more amusing is how they rationalize - July 11, 2014
- Recology Rate Review Process - July 11, 2014
- All in: author and activist Julia Serano talks 'Excluded' - July 11, 2014
- It's amusing how rent control - July 11, 2014
- Sanity? - July 11, 2014
- If Recology employed the number of people needed to reverse - July 11, 2014