This is that famous Italian joint with the long wooden porch in Williams, up in olive country, off I-5. It's a restaurant, deli, and sports bar, and I don't care how hot and humbled and beaten you are from the air-conditionerless road, if you can't get cheered up in a triangle like that, then Jack, you dead.
Pesto pizza with roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, and fresh tomatoes. And they got muffuletta spread at the salad bar! Where you camping this Fourth of July? If it's up north, check out my new favorite restaurant. *
Daily, 6 a.m.10 p.m.
451 Sixth St., Williams
Most Commented On
- The City needs to know the - March 13, 2014
- Usually not all the plastic - March 13, 2014
- I appreciate the information - March 13, 2014
- When Did SFBG Become the "Progressive" TMZ? - March 13, 2014
- Great Piece On Mayor Disappearing CleanPower From Climate Action - March 12, 2014
- AirBnb bring in a crazy - March 12, 2014
- I think it is something like that - March 12, 2014
- The goal of eliminating ALL pedestrian deaths - March 12, 2014
- What I think this is... - March 12, 2014
- That's the point. Steven has - March 12, 2014