This is that famous Italian joint with the long wooden porch in Williams, up in olive country, off I-5. It's a restaurant, deli, and sports bar, and I don't care how hot and humbled and beaten you are from the air-conditionerless road, if you can't get cheered up in a triangle like that, then Jack, you dead.
Pesto pizza with roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, and fresh tomatoes. And they got muffuletta spread at the salad bar! Where you camping this Fourth of July? If it's up north, check out my new favorite restaurant. *
Daily, 6 a.m.10 p.m.
451 Sixth St., Williams
Most Commented On
- muAbZelRObmvZW - April 18, 2014
- hPGCEIvEJPfsaPpFotD - April 18, 2014
- One other thing. In the - April 18, 2014
- "People alone who want to - April 18, 2014
- qQnEclrwCks - April 18, 2014
- sLfqqWgljZlsxn - April 18, 2014
- Douchebags are haters who hate on a peaceful day. - April 18, 2014
- SMTlTsxVdWFkRaP - April 18, 2014
- TjmGrSyvfnSJxly - April 18, 2014
- vbHaeGBqUiCA - April 18, 2014