Which we did!
SFBG What's next?
KIKI After this tour, we're off to perform at the Sydney Opera House for three weeks. Then a Christmas concert at Carnegie Hall, and then we'll be putting on a show in Shepherd's Bush, London, called this is so stupid, but it makes me hysterical Kiki and Herb Put the Yule Log in Shepherd's Bush. Next year I'm doing a Carpenters tribute but without any anorexia jokes.
HERB My other show, At Least It's Pink, which I wrote the music and lyrics to, will be getting an off-Broadway run this fall. Also, my friend Neal Medlyn and I are going to resurrect our show Kenny Mellman Plus Neal Medlyn Equals R. Kelly. Busy, busy ...
BONUS KIKI Join immortal club kids Javier Natureboy and DJ Junkyard and the gang from '90s rock 'n' roll queer club Litterbox for a special Kiki and Herb look-alike contest, judged by Justin Bond himself, at the fab new monthly Glitterbox on July 20. It's a reunion, baby! Go to www.myspace.com/glitterboxtheparty for the low lowdown. *
KIKI AND HERB: ALIVE FROM BROADWAY
July 1829 (previews Fri/13Tues/17), $20$60
See Web site for times
American Conservatory Theater
415 Geary, SF
Most Commented On
- xCBcdTMKIUmrJ - April 17, 2014
- It's a myth that "if only" we give the homeless this or that - April 17, 2014
- Aren't their folks that are - April 17, 2014
- EaEttcTHivx - April 17, 2014
- Too late - April 17, 2014
- Homeowner (noun): one that - April 17, 2014
- This is true, and moreover the universe of net beneficiaries of - April 17, 2014
- LKbaaByfxUuHzupWL - April 17, 2014
- WE pay OUR taxes - April 17, 2014
- aVSzicDusmzArZcOR - April 17, 2014