Which we did!
SFBG What's next?
KIKI After this tour, we're off to perform at the Sydney Opera House for three weeks. Then a Christmas concert at Carnegie Hall, and then we'll be putting on a show in Shepherd's Bush, London, called this is so stupid, but it makes me hysterical Kiki and Herb Put the Yule Log in Shepherd's Bush. Next year I'm doing a Carpenters tribute but without any anorexia jokes.
HERB My other show, At Least It's Pink, which I wrote the music and lyrics to, will be getting an off-Broadway run this fall. Also, my friend Neal Medlyn and I are going to resurrect our show Kenny Mellman Plus Neal Medlyn Equals R. Kelly. Busy, busy ...
BONUS KIKI Join immortal club kids Javier Natureboy and DJ Junkyard and the gang from '90s rock 'n' roll queer club Litterbox for a special Kiki and Herb look-alike contest, judged by Justin Bond himself, at the fab new monthly Glitterbox on July 20. It's a reunion, baby! Go to www.myspace.com/glitterboxtheparty for the low lowdown. *
KIKI AND HERB: ALIVE FROM BROADWAY
July 1829 (previews Fri/13Tues/17), $20$60
See Web site for times
American Conservatory Theater
415 Geary, SF
Most Commented On
- www.purvoyance.fr - July 24, 2014
- But mostly - July 24, 2014
- Steven, when the cost per ride is wildly higher than much bigger - July 24, 2014
- You always make that remark when you have no response. - July 24, 2014
- No, Yo, there is no significant difference between the two - July 24, 2014
- Not overfunded - July 24, 2014
- lol - July 24, 2014
- Guest, I see where you are heading, and... - July 24, 2014
- Of course he does - July 24, 2014
- Same with the SF Green Party - ovewhelmingly white - July 24, 2014