My subletter was moving in next day and had no idea (until now) how close he came to being a chicken farmer.
What friends are for: the Mountain not only there-there'd me, he tickled his tired brain, pulled real hard on the precious hairs of his beard, and said, "Maybe sleep? Maybe in the morning?"
It was just the thing. I set my alarm for 5:30. It would be just light enough for me to sort of see, and not light enough for her. Didn't get to sleep until 2:30, which was probably for the best, because basically I was walking in my sleep when I did what I did. Which took the breath out of me, but nothing more.
It's a different, dreamier reverb at dawn than at dusk. *
Most Commented On
- There is nothing new about street parties - July 24, 2014
- Yes, if Greg knows better than the market then why isn't he - July 24, 2014
- No, Israel will survive the way it has always done - July 24, 2014
- No, it's a stupid non-issue that should not clutter up the - July 24, 2014
- This is great, good job, San - July 24, 2014
- AUjboeOMTwfKHEZZRcN - July 24, 2014
- nqZiCNtgkENQTt - July 24, 2014
- nZFJIBPvKLLYiR - July 24, 2014
- SF must spend a bunch of money on fancy new buses - July 24, 2014
- tmbqwlArfpw - July 24, 2014