My subletter was moving in next day and had no idea (until now) how close he came to being a chicken farmer.
What friends are for: the Mountain not only there-there'd me, he tickled his tired brain, pulled real hard on the precious hairs of his beard, and said, "Maybe sleep? Maybe in the morning?"
It was just the thing. I set my alarm for 5:30. It would be just light enough for me to sort of see, and not light enough for her. Didn't get to sleep until 2:30, which was probably for the best, because basically I was walking in my sleep when I did what I did. Which took the breath out of me, but nothing more.
It's a different, dreamier reverb at dawn than at dusk. *
Most Commented On
- This is not what California - April 16, 2014
- How would you know that? Can - April 16, 2014
- Privatize it and it - April 16, 2014
- The city must not see parking - April 16, 2014
- I agree with you, I pay rent - April 16, 2014
- Good cop/bad cop - April 16, 2014
- Cynthia never asked me about my views - April 16, 2014
- Muni is not "in the hole" because we do not throw enough - April 16, 2014
- Why is it even a comparison: - April 16, 2014
- Exactly, SFBG, SEIU, the non-profits and the other leftist - April 16, 2014