We were standing outside of Sockywonk's, whispering, so as not to wake her neighborhood's dogs and babies.
I already knew the answer (no), but anyway I invited the Maze inside. I wanted his burrito, and never have I meant a thing more literally. He had most of his rejected dinner with him, in a bag. If he didn't want it, I did.
Does my longing speak for itself? Does it have a name, or fish in it, or poetry? It kills me how few people have ever even heard of Richard Brautigan. *
TAQUERIA SAN JOSE
Daily, 8 a.m.11 p.m.
2830 Mission, SF
Most Commented On
- mkfRCeZzcNULzukofHn - August 1, 2014
- Muni only recoups 20% of its costs anyway - August 1, 2014
- You didn't read the memo. - August 1, 2014
- Since you do not live in D8, marcos - August 1, 2014
- The Central Subway is the most important transit project in - August 1, 2014
- You should have known right out of the gate Lee a typical pol - August 1, 2014
- We all supported Ed Lee, of course, else he would not have - August 1, 2014
- One Lorde to rule them all: An evening at the Fox with one - August 1, 2014
- The cost overruns are not - August 1, 2014
- Sad to say, Petrelis would be - August 1, 2014