You need to grow up a bit, after which you may begin to attract more suitable partners or at least learn, as toddlers must, that you don't have to pick up every random thing, no matter how unsuitable, and put it in your mouth.
As for attracting whoever because you want or don't want whatever, I think there's a fallacy we all tend to fall for that is, like so many things, simply not as true as it sounds. I suppose that the most popular version the one about how desperation is not attractive, so stop wanting a boyfriend or girlfriend, and one will magically appear has a certain truthiness going for it, but it also both blames the victim and promises more than it can deliver. Personally, I believe neither that you're attracting yucky people because you don't want nice ones nor that the universe will deliver someone really neato as soon as you deserve him or her. It would be nice if things worked out that equitably for everyone, but in my experience, the universe is kind of shiftless and lazy and just doesn't bother.
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
- Cameroon,i must tell you about a wonderful doctor that cure my - August 21, 2014
- i happy living with it, and i went into research on how i can g - August 21, 2014
- Vulnerable San Francisco ignores growing tech bubble talk - August 21, 2014
- SPELL CASTER THAT BRING MY EX LOVER BACK IN JUST 48HOURS - August 21, 2014
- One can keep all the existing - August 21, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014