Wayway, who turned me on to Tortas el Primo and went there with me, ordered carne asada and swapped me half of his. Everything was great!
Instead of cake, they had wedding pies, blueberry, apple, peach ... Twenty-seven of them, made in two days by Deevee and Phenomenon. I helped. *
TORTAS EL PRIMO
Daily, 7 a.m.9 p.m.
3242 22nd St., SF
Most Commented On
- War on tech? - December 20, 2013
- They do pick up riders in - December 20, 2013
- This seems well - December 20, 2013
- Are you suggesting that - December 20, 2013
- What country are you living in? - December 20, 2013
- The problem for you, Greg, is that your net worth is a decent - December 20, 2013
- Who put you in charge of douchebaggery? - December 20, 2013
- Yes, the Twitter tax deal is only criticized because people do - December 20, 2013
- True. At least if Greg moved to Venezuela, then he would have a - December 20, 2013
- We're all a lot better off than we were in the 1960's so - December 20, 2013