It's what's for lunch." And they started dishing me out an awesome bean salad and a pasta salad with black olives in it, and a cream cheese sandwich, and a nectarine.
I sat on a hay bale, under an umbrella, and everything was great, but with apologies to my actual friend in the actual kitchen, the food was better, spicier, and healthier at camp. And I'm talking not just vegetarian, but vegan! How can it be?
One word: beets. Beets, and I did have a huge bag of beef jerky in my tent, without which I would have died.<\!s>*
Most Commented On
- Valencia Corridor Prices Start at $1.5 mil - December 8, 2013
- Seriously - December 8, 2013
- In an Entitlement Process, There is Only One Party - December 8, 2013
- Nice job of not answering my question. - December 8, 2013
- Conditions of Approval are Routine - December 8, 2013
- So true, about 80% of posts here are pure envy. - December 8, 2013
- I'm a little surprised to see - December 8, 2013
- We will not rest until every - December 8, 2013
- I disagree. Noise issues between any pair of neighbors is - December 8, 2013
- Over-paying workers only happens where the government - December 8, 2013