It's what's for lunch." And they started dishing me out an awesome bean salad and a pasta salad with black olives in it, and a cream cheese sandwich, and a nectarine.
I sat on a hay bale, under an umbrella, and everything was great, but with apologies to my actual friend in the actual kitchen, the food was better, spicier, and healthier at camp. And I'm talking not just vegetarian, but vegan! How can it be?
One word: beets. Beets, and I did have a huge bag of beef jerky in my tent, without which I would have died.<\!s>*
- lbASjItHuT - August 20, 2014
- Blurry portrait - August 20, 2014
- Poll says SF loves tech buses, doesn't ask Spanish speakers - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- nhoNyHRxDZVgtzg - August 20, 2014
- The Performant: Epochalypse Now - August 20, 2014
- zNPntnXWAoFRAiZh - August 20, 2014
- Projections - August 20, 2014
- dqxeKUfORILwUsOZ - August 20, 2014
- IWtxYXIkhTqcwjSZnHF - August 20, 2014