It's what's for lunch." And they started dishing me out an awesome bean salad and a pasta salad with black olives in it, and a cream cheese sandwich, and a nectarine.
I sat on a hay bale, under an umbrella, and everything was great, but with apologies to my actual friend in the actual kitchen, the food was better, spicier, and healthier at camp. And I'm talking not just vegetarian, but vegan! How can it be?
One word: beets. Beets, and I did have a huge bag of beef jerky in my tent, without which I would have died.<\!s>*
Most Commented On
- Car parts are very delegate - May 23, 2013
- "The people you describe" ... - May 23, 2013
- I already saw many blogs but - May 23, 2013
- "Manhattanization" is not what makes a town boring! - May 22, 2013
- SF Pride's board demonstrated - May 22, 2013
- Sad. You must be in a really - May 22, 2013
- Bridging the gap between homelessness and function-ability - May 22, 2013
- Means Testing would be fair, - May 22, 2013
- ahhh.., such a magical - May 22, 2013
- Pets are one of the most - May 22, 2013