If you're into it at the beginning, and then it tapers off, you may just be kind of a novelty freak (I'm guessing this isn't it but you never know), or you might be brace yourself for this one having kind of blah sex, or sex with kind of blah people. If, for instance, you don't have a lot orgasms because you're not that turned on, and you're not that turned on because you don't have a lot of orgasms (so why bother wasting all that good pelvic engorgement?), you've got yourself a nasty little cycle there. Arousal disorders may not be as common as desire disorders, but they can create desire disorders. You know why some diets work, at least at first? It's because the food isn't appealing enough to crave or to stuff yourself with when it gets there. A few bites will suffice.
I'm wondering if perhaps the sex you are having (and have had) is of the cottage-cheese-and-tuna plate variety, and you need to work on finding your French triple-cream cheese on a fresh baguette and a pain au chocolate equivalent. Or if that doesn't sound that appetizing either, what does, and how can you get some of that instead?
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Most Commented On
- Pawan eyeing 9 MP, 40 MLA seats! - March 7, 2014
- "Censorship" - March 7, 2014
- sound like you the one - March 7, 2014
- Mayor Shake we love you we - March 7, 2014
- Mayor Shake - March 7, 2014
- don't judge a book by the - March 7, 2014
- No. Expedia and the others don't pay TOT taxes. Here's proof. - March 6, 2014
- All I'm saying is - March 6, 2014
- Expedia etc. collect and pay TOT tax. - March 6, 2014
- Never Used Internet - March 6, 2014