I worry about you starting to resent your girlfriend for getting to have all the fun.
I have a suggestion that might save your relationship or might strike you as all sort of wrong and make you hate me, but here goes: you guys find a willing top, maybe somewhere in your extant social circle, maybe online or by joining a BDSM social organization, and bottom together sometimes. This kind of shared adventure can be hot, hot, hot and very bonding, sort of like getting lost in the woods together and surviving through mutual trust and interreliance, but a lot more fun. I think if you do that sometimes, and play top sometimes, and stick with the vanilla sometimes, you'll probably be OK, provided you both take care of getting your itches scratched. Love conquers ... much. Love, Andrea
Andrea's on vacation this week; this column ran previously (7/05/06). But she's still checking e-mail and eagerly awaiting your questions about love and lust!
Most Commented On
- Did you - July 24, 2014
- His clothes weren't more - July 24, 2014
- I don't know why you have it in for that dude but - July 24, 2014
- Yes, greatly superior analysis - July 24, 2014
- Ah, but Probal Young, - July 24, 2014
- SFBG doesn't want to be post-racial because - July 24, 2014
- 50 bucks says - July 24, 2014
- Don't you hate it when the workers at one office do not - July 24, 2014
- Yesterday I quoted here one of Emma's racist diatribes from her - July 24, 2014
- zfCgWrlMHe - July 24, 2014