It does give my thighs a workout, but despite my weight it's comfortable for him and much, much more comfortable for me than kneeling on a bed my weight is either sitting down on him or on my feet. He has a fantastic view and it's perfect for kissing. Only drawback for me is that I can't really get to my clit.
"Three or four bed pillows also help for doggy-style, so I don't have to rest my entire weight on my arms. The sofa and ottoman are also handy for this position; I put one knee on the sofa, one on the ottoman, and he stands behind me while I rest against the sofa arm, piled with cushions.
"Positions that don't work so well: reverse cowgirl (who cares anyway?) and classic missionary. We can do the latter, but it's not very comfortable, and I don't recommend it for the big-bellied."
If more people wrote me letters like that, I wouldn't have to get child care on writing days. I could just cut and paste and go play patty-cake. So get on that, readers, won't you?
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Most Commented On
- I agree that government is corrupt and a big part of the problem - March 9, 2014
- Marcos and his point. - March 9, 2014
- No one needs to try and make progressives look bad - March 9, 2014
- I don't think SFBG has ever claimed to represent the majority - March 9, 2014
- Yep, population is what counts if the question is about - March 9, 2014
- You should ask that question if the Bay Guardian - March 9, 2014
- Think the poster meant - March 9, 2014
- I think Oakland's a little - March 9, 2014
- Reread the OP Greg. Her first - March 9, 2014
- Oakland is half the size of SF and so in theory could be - March 9, 2014