You do know not to pour water on burning oil, right? Or straight whiskey onto a fledgling flame. If it's a mixed drink, use your judgment.... Who mixed it? With what? How much ice?
Tongs, spatulas, and small shovels are good things to keep near a barbecue, maybe a box of baking soda in the kitchen. Other ideas include always inviting at least one experienced fire fighter to all of your barbecues, or, hell, serving the meat raw. Now you know how.
Most Commented On
- He never said that "no Black - May 23, 2013
- Have to love a city where the - May 23, 2013
- All those that think that anon is an idiot, - May 23, 2013
- Answer the question - May 23, 2013
- Brick & Mortar, The New - May 23, 2013
- Sure. Because we know that the top echelon of Goldman Sachs - May 23, 2013
- Lindsay better than Koch?. I'd say yes, though I was just a - May 23, 2013
- We're going on Sat., you - May 23, 2013
- Oh Yes - May 23, 2013
- Welcome to the new mission - May 23, 2013