There's nothing on the state or national ballot, and there's not much of a contest in any of the three races in San Francisco. That might spell a low-turnout election. But don't toss your absentee ballot yet or make plans to be out of town Nov. 6: the mayor's race has some interesting challengers, and there are a number of important ballot initiatives that could change the direction of the city, particularly on transportation, for years to come.
Click below for our endorsements:
>> Local offices
Mecke, Sumchai, and Chicken John for mayor
>> Local ballot measures
YES on Prop. A, NO on Prop. H, more .....
>> The Guardian 2007 Election Center
Interviews with and information about the candidates, including Quintin Mecke, Ahimsa Sumchai, Harold Hoogasian, and more. PLUS: Interviews with Chris Daly, Aaron Peskin, Jake McGoldrick and others about the issues at stake in the November 6, 2007, election.
>> Who's endorsing whom?
Endorsements by other local political bodies
Most Commented On
- jGfaTIqiOHCWhJSH - April 20, 2014
- ZcjTtrvpXgy - April 20, 2014
- "Why'd you do it?" we ask Fake Google employee Max Bell Alper - April 20, 2014
- FUUGUmmPWixbEuLgP - April 20, 2014
- UUBIhhgKmabXBsaR - April 20, 2014
- This is my testimony about - April 20, 2014
- he is a great spell caster - April 20, 2014
- a good spell caster online - April 20, 2014
- Hiv cure - April 20, 2014
- bjyxnoNDXT - April 20, 2014