"It's turning into a really big movement with a lot of players."
The launch comes shortly after Congress approved the Green Jobs Act of 2007 (HR 2847) as part of the proposed energy package. It is legislation that would direct millions of dollars toward green job training and is now awaiting approval or, more likely, a veto from President George W. Bush. Kim said defeat wouldn't be a surprise.
"We'll just come back next year," he said. "We'll come back with more political will and more ideas. There's a lot to look forward to."
Most Commented On
- Egypt - July 24, 2014
- Farebox recovery - July 24, 2014
- Precisely - - July 24, 2014
- The only way Israel will survive - July 24, 2014
- Gaza is an open-air prison - July 24, 2014
- When Israel murders civilians by the hundreds, - July 24, 2014
- If there really is something different about those companies - July 24, 2014
- LmQFzBadYxs - July 24, 2014
- H. Brown: Goodbye to all that, we hope - July 24, 2014
- It's hard to make capital investments when - July 24, 2014