In the bathtub on Monday morning or whatever the hell it was, I gave up on writing the song and just started singing it.
The phone rang. From the tub I could hear the same cellular voice screaming into my answering machine: Who was he?
My new favorite restaurant is El Delfin, mostly for the guacamole. It has some interesting main dishes too, with a recurring natural disaster theme, like "Salmon Tornado" and "Volcan en Molcajete" which is beef, sausage, cactus, onion, cheese, and red sauce, all a-sizzle. And not as good as it sounds.
Also not particularly cheap, most dishes at or over $10.
But the guac! ... *
Wed.Mon., 9 a.m.9 p.m.
3066 24th St., SF
Most Commented On
- oEWlFRRxKQEBaX - March 11, 2014
- The GOP Rating is Almost Negative - March 10, 2014
- Charlotte Shultz's slush fund - March 10, 2014
- Good Reporting Guardian - March 10, 2014
- Did it ever occur to you that - March 10, 2014
- Did it occur to you that she - March 10, 2014
- Is there a more bourgeois cause than white people's - March 10, 2014
- Was this article written by a - March 10, 2014
- The British did not vote for - March 10, 2014
- Separation of non-orthogonal concerns in software architecture - March 10, 2014