In the bathtub on Monday morning or whatever the hell it was, I gave up on writing the song and just started singing it.
The phone rang. From the tub I could hear the same cellular voice screaming into my answering machine: Who was he?
My new favorite restaurant is El Delfin, mostly for the guacamole. It has some interesting main dishes too, with a recurring natural disaster theme, like "Salmon Tornado" and "Volcan en Molcajete" which is beef, sausage, cactus, onion, cheese, and red sauce, all a-sizzle. And not as good as it sounds.
Also not particularly cheap, most dishes at or over $10.
But the guac! ... *
Wed.Mon., 9 a.m.9 p.m.
3066 24th St., SF
Most Commented On
- My Name is johnson Wilson..I - April 19, 2014
- the spell caster that bring smile and happiness back to my life - April 19, 2014
- MAdVUotOhumff - April 19, 2014
- You are welcome to the Laco - April 19, 2014
- Many Many People Are Angry? - April 19, 2014
- Poor People Ride The Bus - April 19, 2014
- a spell caster who brought my ex husband back to me - April 19, 2014
- kNOhlrWhrqLncB - April 19, 2014
- Thank you Doctor - April 19, 2014
- vhiHZMWFxwtcMxljhSLZ - April 19, 2014