In the bathtub on Monday morning or whatever the hell it was, I gave up on writing the song and just started singing it.
The phone rang. From the tub I could hear the same cellular voice screaming into my answering machine: Who was he?
My new favorite restaurant is El Delfin, mostly for the guacamole. It has some interesting main dishes too, with a recurring natural disaster theme, like "Salmon Tornado" and "Volcan en Molcajete" which is beef, sausage, cactus, onion, cheese, and red sauce, all a-sizzle. And not as good as it sounds.
Also not particularly cheap, most dishes at or over $10.
But the guac! ... *
Wed.Mon., 9 a.m.9 p.m.
3066 24th St., SF
Most Commented On
- Fertility - July 28, 2014
- Politesse - July 28, 2014
- It makes no sense whatsoever - July 28, 2014
- Oakland is a few miles away and half the price - July 28, 2014
- Of course it ran out of money. - July 28, 2014
- My income is competitive to the market for my job and not - July 28, 2014
- Some private sector bus operators earn 30K a year - July 28, 2014
- uppoVFiDwLz - July 28, 2014
- No Wall on the Waterfront wins big, Chiu prevails in Assembly - July 28, 2014
- Skateboarding is a delinquent activity - July 28, 2014