In the bathtub on Monday morning or whatever the hell it was, I gave up on writing the song and just started singing it.
The phone rang. From the tub I could hear the same cellular voice screaming into my answering machine: Who was he?
My new favorite restaurant is El Delfin, mostly for the guacamole. It has some interesting main dishes too, with a recurring natural disaster theme, like "Salmon Tornado" and "Volcan en Molcajete" which is beef, sausage, cactus, onion, cheese, and red sauce, all a-sizzle. And not as good as it sounds.
Also not particularly cheap, most dishes at or over $10.
But the guac! ... *
Wed.Mon., 9 a.m.9 p.m.
3066 24th St., SF
Most Commented On
- This is really not about your - December 9, 2013
- Yep, Don Draper said it best: - December 9, 2013
- It's diversity because no - December 9, 2013
- "And it is way over - December 9, 2013
- my white guilt - December 9, 2013
- San Francisco's politicians - December 9, 2013
- This is probably the best - December 9, 2013
- Agreed. China has wonderful - December 9, 2013
- Well said. - December 9, 2013
- San Friscans Have made their bed. Now they Must lie in it. - December 9, 2013