What I don't think I ever followed up on, though, was whether those stories about sleep-driving, sleep-slutting around, and so on, were ever tied retroactively to use of Ambien and similar sleep drugs, which, it was revealed last year, can certainly have that sort of effect on the poor, hapless, really tired people who take them. If Ambien can (and it can, it can) cause people to wander down to the kitchen in the wee hours to stuff their faces, why couldn't it make people stuff other things as well, all unawares?
None of which has anything to do with you, Nice Married Lady. You simply want to be roused by something, well, arousing. And you have every right to be, if you ask me.
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Most Commented On
- If you're underwater on your mortgage in San Francisco - July 11, 2014
- Just wondering - July 11, 2014
- Lawyers love Campos - July 11, 2014
- Recology contract - July 11, 2014
- Affordable defined - July 11, 2014
- Three headed babies on the way! - July 11, 2014
- I think Steve thinks more like a right wing Christian - July 11, 2014
- Albany Bulb dwellers speak out on temporary shelter arrangement - July 11, 2014
- Do the Math - July 11, 2014
- OUTRAGEOUS - July 11, 2014