Oh, and nobody nice inadvertently hurts your feelings by telling you your most intimate parts smell bad.
Actually, that last part is not necessarily true. People who love us sometimes have to tell us hard and inconvenient truths. Nice people will do anything to avoid that kind of thing, and if we have to do it, we don't do it all suddenly and brutally at the bar, for god's sake, and we don't then refuse to comfort or even call. Only a pig-dog would do that. Putting it that way is, I realize, unfair to pig-dogs, and nice people don't do that either. Neither, however, need we allow pig-dogs to determine our worth or define us in any other way. We do that ourselves. Buck up now, and don't set anything on fire.
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Most Commented On
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - July 25, 2014
- ZJOZJVBLJlr - July 25, 2014
- Simple Solution: Fire Phil Ginsburg - July 25, 2014
- Respect the will of San Francisco voters and Taxpayers - July 25, 2014
- Like your love of transit experts - July 25, 2014
- Follow the Money - July 25, 2014
- Chiu introduces legislation to regulate Airbnb and short-term - July 25, 2014
- CIVBkItdZd - July 25, 2014
- Gourmand or gourmet? - July 25, 2014
- Vote the bums out - July 25, 2014