Out of respect for his mother, I won't print his name.
My new favorite restaurant is Pho 84. Its hot and sour soup not only is the hottest hot and sour soup going but also has get this okra in it. Swimming with the shrimps and celery and pineapple and tomato. Only thing: try getting out of there for $10 or under. Definitely a date place. *
Mon.Fri., 11 a.m.3 p.m. and 59 p.m.; Sat., noon9 p.m.; Sun., 59 p.m.
354 17th St., Oakl.
Most Commented On
- Money is the ultimate barbarian - March 9, 2014
- BURN VALENCIA - March 9, 2014
- They claimed to represent the 99% - March 9, 2014
- No matter who posts it, - March 9, 2014
- I agree that government is corrupt and a big part of the problem - March 9, 2014
- Marcos and his point. - March 9, 2014
- No one needs to try and make progressives look bad - March 9, 2014
- I don't think SFBG has ever claimed to represent the majority - March 9, 2014
- Yep, population is what counts if the question is about - March 9, 2014
- You should ask that question if the Bay Guardian - March 9, 2014