Out of respect for his mother, I won't print his name.
My new favorite restaurant is Pho 84. Its hot and sour soup not only is the hottest hot and sour soup going but also has get this okra in it. Swimming with the shrimps and celery and pineapple and tomato. Only thing: try getting out of there for $10 or under. Definitely a date place. *
Mon.Fri., 11 a.m.3 p.m. and 59 p.m.; Sat., noon9 p.m.; Sun., 59 p.m.
354 17th St., Oakl.
- Still going? - August 21, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014
- They're outraged but they don't want any Palestinians in - August 7, 2014
- At least we have the - August 7, 2014
- Yeah the Sunni and Shia have - August 7, 2014
- The US and UK and later - August 7, 2014