Out of respect for his mother, I won't print his name.
My new favorite restaurant is Pho 84. Its hot and sour soup not only is the hottest hot and sour soup going but also has get this okra in it. Swimming with the shrimps and celery and pineapple and tomato. Only thing: try getting out of there for $10 or under. Definitely a date place. *
Mon.Fri., 11 a.m.3 p.m. and 59 p.m.; Sat., noon9 p.m.; Sun., 59 p.m.
354 17th St., Oakl.
Most Commented On
- Assuming you get hired to do - March 8, 2014
- They might as well all be the - March 8, 2014
- Eddie, you think everyone posting as "Guest" is the same person? - March 8, 2014
- Only when they pretend they could moderate a meeting. - March 8, 2014
- Unlike your cogent and - March 8, 2014
- You got a problem with poets? - March 8, 2014
- I liked that 'spin time - March 8, 2014
- czgDRqzDBkpbcV - March 8, 2014
- Greg, we finally found something we can agree on - March 8, 2014
- Yes, Joe, obviously anyone who disagrees with you must be ill. - March 8, 2014