Out of respect for his mother, I won't print his name.
My new favorite restaurant is Pho 84. Its hot and sour soup not only is the hottest hot and sour soup going but also has get this okra in it. Swimming with the shrimps and celery and pineapple and tomato. Only thing: try getting out of there for $10 or under. Definitely a date place. *
Mon.Fri., 11 a.m.3 p.m. and 59 p.m.; Sat., noon9 p.m.; Sun., 59 p.m.
354 17th St., Oakl.
Most Commented On
- Your problem is with the syntax? - May 25, 2013
- Progressive like to claim to speak for "the people" - May 25, 2013
- Case in Point - here is a - May 25, 2013
- heh - May 25, 2013
- "Coverage" is not an - May 25, 2013
- I don't make anywhere close - May 25, 2013
- And your contribution to San Francisco - May 25, 2013
- There just doesn't seem to be any joy in Thugville - May 25, 2013
- Someone could also argue - May 25, 2013
- The hole truth... - May 25, 2013