Who are you wearing lately?
SB Zac Posen, Marc Jacobs, Juicy Couture, Stella McCartney, Alexander McQueen, and I love this Israeli designer named Nili Lotan. It's a mix. But you've gotta watch out there's too much cheap knockoff shit out there.
SFBG You've been such an inspiration to most of the dykes I know.
SB I love young gay women they've caused a revolution. They're more free with their money. They're jaunty. I have this story I tell where I went to lunch with this older friend. The waiter asked if she wanted more corn bread, and she was, like, "Sure!" Then she turned to me and whispered triumphantly, "It's free." And I was, like, why don't you just pay for the damn corn bread if you like it so much? Just pay for it and enjoy it. That's my message to the world: enjoy your corn bread. *
Dec. 31, 11 p.m., $35<\d>$100
429 Castro, SF
Most Commented On
- Marcos is a renowned Middle East and housing expert - July 28, 2014
- Self-appointed expert Marcos - July 28, 2014
- Uh oh, you're not supposed to talk about that. - July 28, 2014
- Left out - July 28, 2014
- HOT PINK LIST 2013: DRAG PHANTASMS - July 28, 2014
- Looks like Lilli has lost his - July 28, 2014
- airbnb - July 28, 2014
- GlMrULdoSMG - July 28, 2014
- No Wall on the Waterfront wins big, Chiu prevails in Assembly - July 28, 2014
- JAKaDNkQqxrfP - July 28, 2014