And Earl Butter came back with I kid you not two pork chop sandwiches, merry Christmas. *
My new favorite restaurant is Mama's Royal Café. It's quaint, it's cool, it has good food and great booths, and it even offers salsa along with hot sauces a fresh tomato, carrot, and cilantro blend that saves the potatoes and doesn't cost extra! Just forget about Mama's on the weekend, unless you keep chicken-farmerly hours or enjoy standing in line.
MAMA'S ROYAL CAFÉ
Mon.Fri., 7 a.m.3 p.m.; Sat.Sun., 8 a.m.3 p.m.
4012 Broadway, Oakl.
Most Commented On
- Too funny - December 21, 2013
- So because someone is wrong on one thing - December 21, 2013
- What's more, it's a myth - December 21, 2013
- >>>since these techies refuse - December 21, 2013
- No one gives a shit what it is - December 21, 2013
- TIm Draper - who wants to split CA into 6 different states? - December 21, 2013
- It's no longer anywhere near 73% - December 21, 2013
- It's 51% now - December 21, 2013
- Where do you live and where - December 21, 2013
- I'm glad the BG (the - December 21, 2013