"Recently, we've really wanted to be kickass, so on a lot of our new songs we're, like, 'How do we make this song kick more ass?'<0x2009>"
In addition to all of the ass kicking in the recording studio, Didimao have one other goal they would like to tackle in 2008, an ambition Yashenko returned to repeatedly throughout our chat.
"In the future, what we really want to be doing is playing mainly all-ages shows outdoors for free, because we all have jobs and don't really need the money," he said. "In the end you probably end up doing all kinds of different shit, but after doing it so many times you want the shows to be this special event. So why not do something really special, you know? Like start doing shows in Ocean Beach at 3 a.m." *
With Trainwreck Riders, Stripmall Seizures, Tinkture, and People Eaters
Fri/4, 8 p.m., $6
924 Gilman Street Project
924 Gilman, Berk.
Most Commented On
- I guess you have it all figured out. - July 23, 2014
- Ha... I love your racist and - July 23, 2014
- QWzfFRMQpa - July 23, 2014
- Well they did try and kick out JROTC - July 23, 2014
- 5 SFUSD high schools offer computer science courses - July 23, 2014
- It's much easier to blame - July 23, 2014
- Even the New York Times opines! - July 23, 2014
- So your excuse is that - July 23, 2014
- Greg also supports communists - July 23, 2014
- If Twitter hired the - July 23, 2014