"Recently, we've really wanted to be kickass, so on a lot of our new songs we're, like, 'How do we make this song kick more ass?'<0x2009>"
In addition to all of the ass kicking in the recording studio, Didimao have one other goal they would like to tackle in 2008, an ambition Yashenko returned to repeatedly throughout our chat.
"In the future, what we really want to be doing is playing mainly all-ages shows outdoors for free, because we all have jobs and don't really need the money," he said. "In the end you probably end up doing all kinds of different shit, but after doing it so many times you want the shows to be this special event. So why not do something really special, you know? Like start doing shows in Ocean Beach at 3 a.m." *
With Trainwreck Riders, Stripmall Seizures, Tinkture, and People Eaters
Fri/4, 8 p.m., $6
924 Gilman Street Project
924 Gilman, Berk.
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014
- They're outraged but they don't want any Palestinians in - August 7, 2014
- At least we have the - August 7, 2014
- Yeah the Sunni and Shia have - August 7, 2014
- The US and UK and later - August 7, 2014
- But they did not exist until - August 7, 2014