Nobody (at least nobody you want to know) feels all that overwhelming confident where it counts, not all the time, and if you could use the boost, so could they.
(8) Do the sex (or just sexy) date thing, but for God's sake, don't take it too seriously. I'm not talking meeting your partner at the door wrapped in festive holiday plastic wrap, but setting aside the time for reals instead of just saying you will all the time. And tell your partner it's sexy night. There's nothing worse than having your partner miss the point and brush past you on the way back in from your romantic dinner to find out what's in TiVo. Give them a chance not to feel like it too. Just because it's your sexy night doesn't mean it's theirs.
The big metaimprovers, in digest format:
(9) Know what you want.
(10) Share the information (not necessarily applicable to masturbation).
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Most Commented On
- Beyond the bros - July 22, 2014
- Insurance Commissioner to CPUC: Tech "rideshare" companies must - July 22, 2014
- An SFBG endorsement i probably worth about nine votes - July 22, 2014
- Yes, SFBG has a long history of slipping racism into music - July 22, 2014
- White People - July 22, 2014
- Yes It Says That I Am A Real San Franciscan - July 21, 2014
- The SFBC is a member of the - July 21, 2014
- If You Want To Pay The True Cost It Is Fine With Me - July 21, 2014
- Those Are Mostly Environmentalist Groups - July 21, 2014
- How Is The SFBC Affecting Housing Policy? - July 21, 2014