Nobody (at least nobody you want to know) feels all that overwhelming confident where it counts, not all the time, and if you could use the boost, so could they.
(8) Do the sex (or just sexy) date thing, but for God's sake, don't take it too seriously. I'm not talking meeting your partner at the door wrapped in festive holiday plastic wrap, but setting aside the time for reals instead of just saying you will all the time. And tell your partner it's sexy night. There's nothing worse than having your partner miss the point and brush past you on the way back in from your romantic dinner to find out what's in TiVo. Give them a chance not to feel like it too. Just because it's your sexy night doesn't mean it's theirs.
The big metaimprovers, in digest format:
(9) Know what you want.
(10) Share the information (not necessarily applicable to masturbation).
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Most Commented On
- You may be correct about that but my trash bill is now over - July 11, 2014
- True, but what is even more amusing is how they rationalize - July 11, 2014
- Recology Rate Review Process - July 11, 2014
- All in: author and activist Julia Serano talks 'Excluded' - July 11, 2014
- It's amusing how rent control - July 11, 2014
- Sanity? - July 11, 2014
- If Recology employed the number of people needed to reverse - July 11, 2014
- That's odd because I thought America was all about liberty and - July 11, 2014
- Christina Flores, that is total crap - July 11, 2014
- What's in the green bins - July 11, 2014