Price-fixing lawsuit against rental companies has its roots in legislation by Mark Leno
01.23.08 - 1:53 am | Iris Tablas-Mejia |
But he said, "The more serious charge is that they went to a legislator and agreed to horizontal price colluding."
None of the companies returned Guardian calls or offered comments.
Megan Ma contributed to this report.
Most Commented On
- I think Zuck lives in a part - March 15, 2014
- There was a fellow named - March 15, 2014
- What a bunch of reactionary douchebags - March 15, 2014
- There are too many damn Asian restaurants anyway - March 15, 2014
- I agree - it's a non-story - March 15, 2014
- 5K buys you a month of rent in the Mission these days - March 15, 2014
- Not seeing the scandal here... - March 15, 2014
- I can't stand the rest of - March 15, 2014
- Dear Dear, did you not learn - March 15, 2014
- "rights" - March 15, 2014