Price-fixing lawsuit against rental companies has its roots in legislation by Mark Leno
01.23.08 - 1:53 am | Iris Tablas-Mejia |
But he said, "The more serious charge is that they went to a legislator and agreed to horizontal price colluding."
None of the companies returned Guardian calls or offered comments.
Megan Ma contributed to this report.
Most Commented On
- Protester barfs on windshield of Yahoo bus — Viva La Vomit! - July 13, 2014
- Endorsements 2013 - July 13, 2014
- BART on strike - July 12, 2014
- Wiener’s resolution to study waterfront initiative written by - July 12, 2014
- Albany Bulb dwellers speak out on temporary shelter arrangement - July 12, 2014
- All in: author and activist Julia Serano talks 'Excluded' - July 12, 2014
- Let's hope the progs organize - July 12, 2014
- I have been interested in - July 12, 2014
- San Francisco Will Do Just Fine - July 12, 2014
- Not sure my message worked: - July 12, 2014