I'll bring the Brillo.
My new favorite restaurant is the Citrus Club, just for being there on a cold, rainy night in the Haight. I was this close to freezing to death, then: hot and sour shrimp noodle soup! Huge bowl, and spicy! It's pan-Asian, noodle-centric fare, mostly rice noodles, but some egg, and buckwheat. Warm, dry atmosphere.
Mon.Thurs. and Sun., 11:30 a.m.10 p.m.; Fri.Sat., 11:30 a.m.11 p.m.
1790 Haight, SF
Beer, wine, sake, and specialties
Most Commented On
- SF has always had rich and poor living cheek-by-jowl. - May 19, 2013
- Home ownership moves in cycles, naturally, but the long-term - May 19, 2013
- Xorauguynabexjw - May 19, 2013
- U.S. Homeownership Rate Falls - May 19, 2013
- Yep, like I said, you contribute nothing to help, unlike me. - May 19, 2013
- True, and we're seeing the - May 19, 2013
- Greg, two thirds of americans won their own home, and - May 19, 2013
- Your "best way" is highly subjective. - May 19, 2013
- Who made you the arbiter of community activism? - May 19, 2013
- My point is clear - May 19, 2013