I'll bring the Brillo.
My new favorite restaurant is the Citrus Club, just for being there on a cold, rainy night in the Haight. I was this close to freezing to death, then: hot and sour shrimp noodle soup! Huge bowl, and spicy! It's pan-Asian, noodle-centric fare, mostly rice noodles, but some egg, and buckwheat. Warm, dry atmosphere.
Mon.Thurs. and Sun., 11:30 a.m.10 p.m.; Fri.Sat., 11:30 a.m.11 p.m.
1790 Haight, SF
Beer, wine, sake, and specialties
Most Commented On
- We don't want to be recruited into any movement that a dick - December 5, 2013
- Srill awaiting ANSWERS and VIDEOS from Police Dept and Chief - December 5, 2013
- Financial support is way different - December 5, 2013
- By not allowing for 150 years of inflation, you made a basic - December 5, 2013
- Since cyclists often do not obey white lines anyway, why do - December 5, 2013
- It was a metaphor. - December 5, 2013
- The fact that you think his bad-tempered rant is "reasonable" - December 5, 2013
- Homeowners add stability to any neighborhood. - December 5, 2013
- I see cyclists in their garish spandex all the time. - December 5, 2013
- GPD, I just used your own data to refute your statement. - December 5, 2013