Specifically, he would like to make more narratives. His dream projects are an "analog fantasy film without the overuse of CGI" and a longer version of SpaceDisco One, which now clocks in at less than an hour.
"I've always wanted to make big films, not small independent art movies. But my creative sensibilities seem to be so off the wavelength of the average person. The way people react to my films they can't understand them. They need to have something palatable," he said. He blames Hollywood at one time a creative haven where up-and-coming directors like Robert Altman could make offbeat films like 3 Women for creating the apathetic-audience monster. "I don't know if there's any hope [for the future of movies]. That should be a theme of [your] article: is there any hope? God only knows." Insert your own A New Hope wraparound the exploding Death Star, perhaps? here.
Most Commented On
- Miss Precious Nzunde can destroy your puppetmaster!!! - April 24, 2014
- A REAL SPELL CASTER - April 24, 2014
- the great spell caster that saved my marriage - April 24, 2014
- My name is jenifer and i live - April 24, 2014
- how you can get back your ex lover after break up - April 24, 2014
- DiRCKlNNaDQCCmo - April 24, 2014
- My Name is Jackson Parker .I - April 24, 2014
- The Puppet Master - April 24, 2014
- The article has that point wrong. - April 24, 2014
- staples protest - April 24, 2014