I do find it slightly heartening that you are experiencing a bit of pleasure now, since I'd have to agree that it would be difficult to get motivated in the complete absence of anything more exciting than "neutral" sensation.
It's neither fair nor just but is common for women to be out of touch with their sexual-response cycles in a way that simply doesn't occur very often in males. I hesitate nay, refuse! to get into any historical-political reasons why this might be so. (It's not that they're not interesting, but they are unfruitful and dreadfully distracting, which is exactly what we don't need when we're already having trouble concentrating.) I'm afraid you too will have to buy media products and a vibrator that tickles at least your fancy, put the boyfriend on hold, and get practicing. I wish I could wave a magic wand for you, but I think the motor in mine is burning out. They don't last forever.
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
- Cameroon,i must tell you about a wonderful doctor that cure my - August 21, 2014
- i happy living with it, and i went into research on how i can g - August 21, 2014
- Vulnerable San Francisco ignores growing tech bubble talk - August 21, 2014
- SPELL CASTER THAT BRING MY EX LOVER BACK IN JUST 48HOURS - August 21, 2014
- One can keep all the existing - August 21, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014