I do find it slightly heartening that you are experiencing a bit of pleasure now, since I'd have to agree that it would be difficult to get motivated in the complete absence of anything more exciting than "neutral" sensation.
It's neither fair nor just but is common for women to be out of touch with their sexual-response cycles in a way that simply doesn't occur very often in males. I hesitate nay, refuse! to get into any historical-political reasons why this might be so. (It's not that they're not interesting, but they are unfruitful and dreadfully distracting, which is exactly what we don't need when we're already having trouble concentrating.) I'm afraid you too will have to buy media products and a vibrator that tickles at least your fancy, put the boyfriend on hold, and get practicing. I wish I could wave a magic wand for you, but I think the motor in mine is burning out. They don't last forever.
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Most Commented On
- Seattle empowered - July 29, 2014
- The courts would differ with - July 29, 2014
- Absolutely! And none of our - July 29, 2014
- The Housing Elements are - July 29, 2014
- Wealthy NIMBYs know exactly - July 29, 2014
- NSA surveillance scandal goes full tilt clown - July 29, 2014
- David Chiu sounds like a sack of shit crook - July 29, 2014
- Growth potential - July 29, 2014
- Barbie gets a makeover, San Francisco-style - July 29, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 29, 2014