I do find it slightly heartening that you are experiencing a bit of pleasure now, since I'd have to agree that it would be difficult to get motivated in the complete absence of anything more exciting than "neutral" sensation.
It's neither fair nor just but is common for women to be out of touch with their sexual-response cycles in a way that simply doesn't occur very often in males. I hesitate nay, refuse! to get into any historical-political reasons why this might be so. (It's not that they're not interesting, but they are unfruitful and dreadfully distracting, which is exactly what we don't need when we're already having trouble concentrating.) I'm afraid you too will have to buy media products and a vibrator that tickles at least your fancy, put the boyfriend on hold, and get practicing. I wish I could wave a magic wand for you, but I think the motor in mine is burning out. They don't last forever.
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Most Commented On
- Essentially, yes. Greg probably would not enjoy being - March 7, 2014
- SF certainly needs to lose it's "home for losers" rep and - March 7, 2014
- Equation - March 7, 2014
- I'm not deaf to other people - March 7, 2014
- I am a technology - March 7, 2014
- An emergency 12-month - March 7, 2014
- 20 years is not enough to - March 7, 2014
- Price controls always suppress supply leading to higher prices - March 7, 2014
- Too many people make money from rent control for it to go away - March 7, 2014
- REPEAL RENT CONTROL - March 7, 2014