All of the exercises worked to dissolve our ingrained ways of being, so the men in the class could see the women for what they actually are: people.
I left feeling happy and horny, ready to tell my girlfriend about all of the cool stuff I'd learned namely, that she and the girls at the center weren't all that different. It seemed the girls of One Taste actually shared my girlfriend's outlook. Although it was billed as a man-centric healing session, the Man Course felt more like therapy for humans, its primary message being that we are all fundamentally the same. And it did surprise me, just as the yoga experience had. It forced me out of my comfort zone and into the unknown. It was an entire day of emotional nakedness, which, I learned, can be as just as exciting and therapeutic as physical nakedness.
The women of One Taste taught me a few important lessons. One was that my girlfriend is pretty damn smart. Men and women really do have a lot more in common than it seems. Second was that I could probably stand to open up a little more, to focus less on being cool and more on being myself. And finally, even though they may seem a little New Agey, the people at One Taste are very brave and extremely well-intentioned.
The next time I set out to ridicule an unsuspecting group of swingers, I'll make sure they deserve it first.
Most Commented On
- DBGWlgIHuOSxG - April 21, 2014
- a good man that also help me - April 21, 2014
- ngRqQcBlxeODokdxsEka - April 21, 2014
- zWbBAdNqet - April 21, 2014
- UEnuhdnVqFWAxJh - April 21, 2014
- uCnoDZlMvIAxXt - April 21, 2014
- mWgxyNmalCQRrCwgLL - April 21, 2014
- spell caster that help me - April 21, 2014
- euhKSDcwqbGCEG - April 21, 2014
- iUZgkURJPUAuXGx - April 21, 2014