Apparently BB was perched in one studio telling the Chicago Tribune's Amy Dickinson, who was in another studio, that yes, those pants did make her butt look big, and bloviating on about how and this is from his Web site "Radical Honesty means you tell the people in your life what you've done or plan to do, what you think, and what you feel. It's the kind of authentic sharing that creates the possibility of love and intimacy." Now, I am a firm believer in the occasional use of Radical Obfuscation and honestly believe Brad Blanton is probably a total tool, so obviously his philosophy is not for me. I suggest it's not for you either. It's far better to do something not great (the random blow job not exactly being the moral equivalent of setting fire to an orphanage), shut the hell up about it, and never do it again. Of course, if you find yourself turning from your wife's touch and longing for your buddy's instead well, that's a different problem and maybe a little radical honesty might be called for. But I think not.
And yes, the taste will linger forever. There is nothing that will loosen its foul grip upon your tongue, so you might as well get used to it.
Kidding! I think if you'd actually given a blow job instead of just fantasizing about one, you would know this, but pungent as it may be, semen is just proteinaceous glop like any other. Brush your teeth and it will go away.
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Most Commented On
- I would vote AGAINST putting - July 25, 2014
- People who live in San - July 25, 2014
- What could be healthier than - July 25, 2014
- xXUEHmNCxJ - July 25, 2014
- Motion capture - July 25, 2014
- REjFcnpKIuXcLVMWu - July 25, 2014
- The bike lanes are actually - July 25, 2014
- Sure, if I scaled back my life, I would drive less - July 25, 2014
- You benefit from vehicles and roads even if you do not own a car - July 25, 2014
- LOL, so I have to produce evidence but you do not? - July 25, 2014