In retrospect, I'm surprised more people didn't follow me across the Mission.
My new favorite restaurant is Dragon Rouge, where I ate when I was starting to get sick and could not find duck soup. So I got hot and sour instead. Or "sweet and sour," as they call it, only that was before I poured all the hot sauce in the world into it. Didn't work (no duck), but the shrimps were particularly great, and it has some cool nonstandard Vietnamese treats for next time: mango steak blankets!
Lunch: Tues.Sun., 11 a.m.2:30 p.m. Dinner: Tues.Sun., 510 p.m.
2304 Encinal, Alameda
Beer, wine, sake
Most Commented On
- While I might not agree with - December 10, 2013
- I couldn't agree more. HELLO - December 10, 2013
- LOL. Seems like it... doesn't - December 10, 2013
- Wow. Nice. How about we - December 10, 2013
- Sure, those people do things - December 10, 2013
- Good ol marcos. - December 10, 2013
- Google's Silence - December 10, 2013
- There are many smart - December 10, 2013
- People should be left-wing if they are smart and educated? - December 10, 2013
- That's your opinion. Others - December 10, 2013