In retrospect, I'm surprised more people didn't follow me across the Mission.
My new favorite restaurant is Dragon Rouge, where I ate when I was starting to get sick and could not find duck soup. So I got hot and sour instead. Or "sweet and sour," as they call it, only that was before I poured all the hot sauce in the world into it. Didn't work (no duck), but the shrimps were particularly great, and it has some cool nonstandard Vietnamese treats for next time: mango steak blankets!
Lunch: Tues.Sun., 11 a.m.2:30 p.m. Dinner: Tues.Sun., 510 p.m.
2304 Encinal, Alameda
Beer, wine, sake
Most Commented On
- And every SFBG article isn't a tantrum against the right? - May 22, 2013
- PC? SF is looking evermore - May 22, 2013
- Wow, Guest, so your point is that those who pay the most taxes - May 22, 2013
- Speak for yourself - May 22, 2013
- Then throw the rich out - May 22, 2013
- "Caring about people" in SFBG terms means wanting higher taxes. - May 22, 2013
- Xorauguynavjlhh - May 22, 2013
- So what? As always, the smart folks will adapt and those who - May 22, 2013
- Chromefields, projecting much? - May 22, 2013
- I think that every person should care about themselves and - May 22, 2013