"As someone who eats meat, do you feel there are moral ramifications and karmic and moral weight to eating meat?"
02.12.08 - 11:39 pm | Duncan Scott Davidson |
People assume that because I edit a magazine about meat that I'm eating bacon and sausages [all the time]. Actually, I am going to a salami tasting tonight. But I don't eat meat three meals a day.
Most Commented On
- Most people know to be good neighbors. - December 8, 2013
- The 19th St units were exceptional and went for $1400 psf. - December 8, 2013
- So, if the population of SF is 800,000 then what you are saying - December 8, 2013
- Who gets to define the "Mission community" You? - December 8, 2013
- Valencia Corridor Prices Start at $1.5 mil - December 8, 2013
- Seriously - December 8, 2013
- In an Entitlement Process, There is Only One Party - December 8, 2013
- Nice job of not answering my question. - December 8, 2013
- Conditions of Approval are Routine - December 8, 2013
- So true, about 80% of posts here are pure envy. - December 8, 2013