"As someone who eats meat, do you feel there are moral ramifications and karmic and moral weight to eating meat?"
02.12.08 - 11:39 pm | Duncan Scott Davidson |
People assume that because I edit a magazine about meat that I'm eating bacon and sausages [all the time]. Actually, I am going to a salami tasting tonight. But I don't eat meat three meals a day.
Most Commented On
- oOmHLcSCPSbnNiFq - April 19, 2014
- cEBpuLEIoWvA - April 19, 2014
- Guardian honored for investigation of buying influence at City - April 19, 2014
- BEST SPELL CASTER - April 19, 2014
- A radical proposal: Squat Airbnb hosts' homes to create - April 19, 2014
- drabiza helped me - April 19, 2014
- tqofVkihgbk - April 19, 2014
- Wiener’s resolution to study waterfront initiative written by - April 19, 2014
- A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME WITH MY FAMILY ISSUES - April 19, 2014
- And you can't get past your - April 19, 2014