I smiled for probably the first time in weeks.
My new favorite restaurant is Calafia Taqueria 'cause it's where Mookie gets his burritos. This is the nice thing about dating an Alamedite. One of the nice things. Now I get to know where to go in Alameda, and then you get to know too! Anyway, the carne asada is great, they grill the tortillas, and there's a big bar of fresh salsas. Didn't get to try them all, but I'll be back. *
1445 Webster, Alameda
Mon.Sat., 11 a.m.10 p.m.; Sun., 11 a.m.8 p.m.
Most Commented On
- progressive new math is always a F- in the real world - December 12, 2013
- More ignorance. Damn. You - December 12, 2013
- Thanks El Dedo. Only people who drive use roads. - December 12, 2013
- Most cyclists in San - December 12, 2013
- In the Wizard of Oz, Miss - December 12, 2013
- Very true. I ride my bike - December 12, 2013
- yes, ignorance - December 12, 2013
- They make some of the - December 12, 2013
- Your attitude reminds me of - December 12, 2013
- You just proved his point for him. - December 12, 2013