I smiled for probably the first time in weeks.
My new favorite restaurant is Calafia Taqueria 'cause it's where Mookie gets his burritos. This is the nice thing about dating an Alamedite. One of the nice things. Now I get to know where to go in Alameda, and then you get to know too! Anyway, the carne asada is great, they grill the tortillas, and there's a big bar of fresh salsas. Didn't get to try them all, but I'll be back. *
1445 Webster, Alameda
Mon.Sat., 11 a.m.10 p.m.; Sun., 11 a.m.8 p.m.
Most Commented On
- Goes for the dumb ducks that - March 11, 2014
- He's fat - March 11, 2014
- Non-Workers of the world - March 11, 2014
- EarthFirst - March 11, 2014
- In my building, the new owner - March 11, 2014
- Does Michael have a mobility issue? - March 11, 2014
- 360 apartments - March 11, 2014
- We all have to lay down - March 11, 2014
- No, Michael is also concerned about the location of those - March 11, 2014
- Is this really all you have to care about? - March 11, 2014