I'd also throw in whatever you yourselves do in pursuit of greater sensation, since in intercourse sensation is linked to tightness, which is linked to friction, and quit doing (briefly, we hope) whatever you were doing when you caused the bruising. Remember, we're in Bizarro World here, so whatever feels especially intense is on the "quit it" list, at least until you get those Supergirl muscles under control. And in the interest of equal time for opposing cartoons, stop eating spinach.
Now, let's consider lube. Lube is tricky, since it actually decreases friction yet improves sexual sensation, making a lie of what I said above about friction, but never mind that. Yes, I tell people who aren't feeling enough to try more lube, and yes, I tell people who are feeling too much to try more lube. What the heck, it's cheap.
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Most Commented On
- Barbie gets a makeover, San Francisco-style - July 30, 2014
- Projections - July 30, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 30, 2014
- Someone please film his gay sex escapades! - July 30, 2014
- SFGH Emergency Department - July 30, 2014
- Exactly, marcos, there is no reason for lower-paid people to - July 30, 2014
- Wrong, marcos, a new influx of 400,000 workers a day into SF - July 30, 2014
- And who gets to decide the appropriate "mix"? You? - July 30, 2014
- Starving the city of funds is the only way to correct their - July 30, 2014
- That's because, to a progressive, having more revenues is - July 30, 2014