I'd also throw in whatever you yourselves do in pursuit of greater sensation, since in intercourse sensation is linked to tightness, which is linked to friction, and quit doing (briefly, we hope) whatever you were doing when you caused the bruising. Remember, we're in Bizarro World here, so whatever feels especially intense is on the "quit it" list, at least until you get those Supergirl muscles under control. And in the interest of equal time for opposing cartoons, stop eating spinach.
Now, let's consider lube. Lube is tricky, since it actually decreases friction yet improves sexual sensation, making a lie of what I said above about friction, but never mind that. Yes, I tell people who aren't feeling enough to try more lube, and yes, I tell people who are feeling too much to try more lube. What the heck, it's cheap.
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Most Commented On
- Good riddance to the 50 year - July 30, 2014
- Have we learned nothing from the past? - July 30, 2014
- This is what happens when a - July 30, 2014
- Only the naive believe that the art of politics isn't about - July 30, 2014
- No, because squattors cannot have those rights by definition - July 30, 2014
- Airbnb makes small admission on tax issue, saying its hosts - July 30, 2014
- Barbie gets a makeover, San Francisco-style - July 30, 2014
- Marcos, I will also reject the November cash call for Muni - July 30, 2014
- But Lee decided to make his - July 30, 2014
- But you're arguing that - July 30, 2014