To bring the cost of the war home, please note that California has already lost $63 billion and San Francisco has lost $1 billion to the Bush war and his mistakes. In San Francisco alone, the funds used for the war in Iraq could have been used to provide 3,144,442 homes with renewable electricity, 726,370 people with health care, or 31,528 public safety. For a further breakdown of the cost of the war to your community, see the NPP website aptly titled "turning data into action."
For more information on what the war is costing the United States visit the American Service Friends Committee website here.
Most Commented On
- The SFBC is permeated with affluent privileged whites. - December 10, 2013
- I'm actually fine with legalizing pot. - December 10, 2013
- I do my part to help illegals. - December 10, 2013
- All minimum wage laws kill jobs. - December 10, 2013
- Marcus Books is a book store that only employs blacks and only - December 10, 2013
- Am I the only one who is sick to the hind teeth with - December 10, 2013
- The lane is a mysterious mence - December 10, 2013
- animal onesie - December 10, 2013
- Wrong. I'm a Jack Kemp conservative but I would never tell a - December 10, 2013
- Ann....whoa girl. - December 10, 2013