To bring the cost of the war home, please note that California has already lost $63 billion and San Francisco has lost $1 billion to the Bush war and his mistakes. In San Francisco alone, the funds used for the war in Iraq could have been used to provide 3,144,442 homes with renewable electricity, 726,370 people with health care, or 31,528 public safety. For a further breakdown of the cost of the war to your community, see the NPP website aptly titled "turning data into action."
For more information on what the war is costing the United States visit the American Service Friends Committee website here.
Most Commented On
- Wiener’s resolution to study waterfront initiative written by - July 28, 2014
- 25 years - July 28, 2014
- YFnBvBJhEoTAEo - July 28, 2014
- Free stuff??!?! What is - July 28, 2014
- Failed at life? I guess you - July 28, 2014
- What a sickening comment. - July 28, 2014
- Are you suggesting that MTA - July 28, 2014
- YQpRBDjDKzBrO - July 28, 2014
- You are mistaken - July 28, 2014
- I'm giving Emma credit here for learning from her last error and - July 28, 2014