To bring the cost of the war home, please note that California has already lost $63 billion and San Francisco has lost $1 billion to the Bush war and his mistakes. In San Francisco alone, the funds used for the war in Iraq could have been used to provide 3,144,442 homes with renewable electricity, 726,370 people with health care, or 31,528 public safety. For a further breakdown of the cost of the war to your community, see the NPP website aptly titled "turning data into action."
For more information on what the war is costing the United States visit the American Service Friends Committee website here.
Most Commented On
- Um... Tenant's rights might - July 24, 2014
- FncnUMLWjS - July 24, 2014
- hope you will share so much - July 24, 2014
- Re; - July 24, 2014
- NSA surveillance scandal goes full tilt clown - July 24, 2014
- jMYvwYeYbjltKJ - July 24, 2014
- osKHyQslGcOvSWA - July 24, 2014
- GWBcLSahBpZ - July 23, 2014
- I never said I "studied" it (whatever that means) - July 23, 2014
- Justice is a highly subjective notion - July 23, 2014