To bring the cost of the war home, please note that California has already lost $63 billion and San Francisco has lost $1 billion to the Bush war and his mistakes. In San Francisco alone, the funds used for the war in Iraq could have been used to provide 3,144,442 homes with renewable electricity, 726,370 people with health care, or 31,528 public safety. For a further breakdown of the cost of the war to your community, see the NPP website aptly titled "turning data into action."
For more information on what the war is costing the United States visit the American Service Friends Committee website here.
Most Commented On
- Why would you feeble and - March 8, 2014
- Who says I'm not considering it? - March 8, 2014
- Aaron - March 8, 2014
- Have you been to 6th Street? - March 8, 2014
- Greg is what I call a checklist liberal. - March 8, 2014
- Greg says he doesnt do - March 8, 2014
- Sounds like a racist viewpoint to me - March 8, 2014
- One more detail. I stayed - March 8, 2014
- marcos, you have responded to his every post - March 8, 2014
- But it was my original post - March 8, 2014