To bring the cost of the war home, please note that California has already lost $63 billion and San Francisco has lost $1 billion to the Bush war and his mistakes. In San Francisco alone, the funds used for the war in Iraq could have been used to provide 3,144,442 homes with renewable electricity, 726,370 people with health care, or 31,528 public safety. For a further breakdown of the cost of the war to your community, see the NPP website aptly titled "turning data into action."
For more information on what the war is costing the United States visit the American Service Friends Committee website here.
Most Commented On
- Local journalists starting to catch onto Airbnb's subversion of - July 25, 2014
- My stars! - July 25, 2014
- Very Good Site - July 25, 2014
- Reading Comprehension Much? - July 24, 2014
- Damn The TL Is Wealthy - July 24, 2014
- no more freebies - July 24, 2014
- Prove It! - July 24, 2014
- SccEkXlzhYna - July 24, 2014
- jQzeuXpmpHkJZ - July 24, 2014
- How i got cured of Hiv - July 24, 2014