To bring the cost of the war home, please note that California has already lost $63 billion and San Francisco has lost $1 billion to the Bush war and his mistakes. In San Francisco alone, the funds used for the war in Iraq could have been used to provide 3,144,442 homes with renewable electricity, 726,370 people with health care, or 31,528 public safety. For a further breakdown of the cost of the war to your community, see the NPP website aptly titled "turning data into action."
For more information on what the war is costing the United States visit the American Service Friends Committee website here.
Most Commented On
- bjyxnoNDXT - April 20, 2014
- OmxMEPcEhJHd - April 20, 2014
- xsDWLcPbLJNMRkqC - April 20, 2014
- HslYYjexuMHjlNjglkVi - April 20, 2014
- NvKkbsEfatdSoNJCXL - April 20, 2014
- Hiv cure - April 20, 2014
- marriage - April 20, 2014
- MolxqLYSJhKSgXinOc - April 20, 2014
- Tale of two parties: Was the 8 Washington defeat a referendum - April 20, 2014
- Don't be a Glasshole - April 20, 2014