To bring the cost of the war home, please note that California has already lost $63 billion and San Francisco has lost $1 billion to the Bush war and his mistakes. In San Francisco alone, the funds used for the war in Iraq could have been used to provide 3,144,442 homes with renewable electricity, 726,370 people with health care, or 31,528 public safety. For a further breakdown of the cost of the war to your community, see the NPP website aptly titled "turning data into action."
For more information on what the war is costing the United States visit the American Service Friends Committee website here.
Most Commented On
- Yeah. - May 21, 2013
- Who told you nobody gets laid - May 21, 2013
- no, bizarre logic was the - May 21, 2013
- you're being short sighted, - May 21, 2013
- Don't use children as an excuse for your own hangups - May 21, 2013
- "So which is it? Are the rich - May 21, 2013
- Fracking is becoming SOP everywhere. - May 21, 2013
- It's about ROI, dummy. - May 21, 2013
- He was a great church - May 21, 2013
- I didn't say housing wasn't expensive. - May 21, 2013