It spread that fast as fast, perhaps, as our desire to form alliances based on conflict.
So forgive me if I can't think of Ze Frank's little game as something "fun," like summer camp. It was about as fun as the Stanford Prison Experiment, and just as revealing.
Annalee Newitz (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a surly media nerd who lives in the prehistory of human civilization.
Most Commented On
- Be truthful. Today, less - April 24, 2014
- Cindy Sheehan rode on a bike, - April 24, 2014
- how i get my ex back - April 24, 2014
- 30% believe the earth is flat and the sun orbits our planet too - April 24, 2014
- AGHcChcTqhm - April 24, 2014
- I am very happy to tell every - April 24, 2014
- Because - April 24, 2014
- need of my husband - April 24, 2014
- Cindy only has to come in 2nd - April 24, 2014
- 22% believe it was the CIA. - April 24, 2014