Next time they look, I know, it will be exactly the same size, only in a whole different place.
My new favorite restaurant is Roadside BBQ on Geary in the Richmond. Sockywonk's been barking it up for a long time so I finally grabbed her and shook her and made her take me there. And pay. What I like, besides sweet tea, tangy no-mayo slaw, and great fries, is that it uses apple wood for smoke, in addition to the more common hickory and mesquite. Apple smoke is my favorite kind of smoke. Smoked chicken sandwich with avocado and cilantro, and you can get your 'cue in a salad, which is something else I love.
Sun.Thu., 11:30 a.m.10 p.m.; Fri.Sat., 11:30 a.m.11 p.m.
3751 Geary, SF
Beer and wine
Most Commented On
- Har, when it all woks out for you - March 14, 2014
- The SOMA junk housing projects hardly represent a city in amber - March 14, 2014
- because followed by noun should be banned - March 14, 2014
- Do you ever get tired of that trope? - March 14, 2014
- Damn. How'd you know? - March 14, 2014
- You weren't raised by - March 14, 2014
- Probably True - March 14, 2014
- You Should Be - March 14, 2014
- So when the voters vote the - March 14, 2014
- You're touting 8 Washington - March 14, 2014