My glee in the destruction of my own spoken language isn't entirely inspired by knowing language history
04.02.08 - 12:09 am | Annalee Newitz |
In other ways, they make us all more intelligible to one another.
Annalee Newitz (email@example.com) is a surly media nerd whose English is obsolete.
Most Commented On
- Wrong, Steven, the "Guest" made no cogent arguments. - April 18, 2014
- I like the band - April 18, 2014
- Steven, the percentage of scientists who support global warming - April 18, 2014
- TOAkcLPchHMnOYM - April 18, 2014
- In other words... - April 18, 2014
- Seeking the truth - April 18, 2014
- Yes real - April 18, 2014
- qcXxxEfPWOYXcFI - April 18, 2014
- Yes, so where is your evidence coming from? - April 18, 2014
- One of the ways the left always justifies their bias is by - April 18, 2014