My glee in the destruction of my own spoken language isn't entirely inspired by knowing language history
04.02.08 - 12:09 am | Annalee Newitz |
In other ways, they make us all more intelligible to one another.
Annalee Newitz (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a surly media nerd whose English is obsolete.
Most Commented On
- Hi Greg - just to be clear, I - March 15, 2014
- And who will stop the cops - March 15, 2014
- In your opinion does Mr - March 15, 2014
- You guys are two peas in a pod - March 15, 2014
- Hey Shake, what do you think about homicide? - March 15, 2014
- Stopping people from running amok - March 15, 2014
- It's 3450 21st Street to be exact - March 15, 2014
- I don't know what your problem is. - March 15, 2014
- Tech sets out to help the homeless - March 15, 2014
- You're obviously a - March 15, 2014