If there were any justice to art history, he would be in the pantheon of Pop Art, not just for his content, but also for his bold use of color and scale. But he of all people would have known that artistic success is on the same shaky ground as achievement in politics, entertainment, and business same as it ever was.
FRANK TASHLIN: AMERICAN NONSENSE
Fri/11 through April 18
2575 Bancroft, Berk.
- hyHEoeRFcynfMaXf - August 20, 2014
- suHiDXjJCyib - August 20, 2014
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - August 20, 2014
- mBTUdzZSFYGakWIHPMUQ - August 20, 2014
- What to Look for in a Steam - August 20, 2014
- LItSCrVVjAlw - August 20, 2014
- tgHUPEceXz - August 20, 2014
- gHeGhFjtipHYKGusOx - August 20, 2014
- FzyeZUSPqTrG - August 20, 2014
- Bill would tax companies with wide CEO-worker pay disparities - August 20, 2014