One of the last four or five people without a cell phone or a reliable car, I stood outside on the corner, cold night, lamenting these facts and others, waiting for my rescue. The people on the other side of the windows seemed warm, happy, well-fed, and yeah, a little bit rich. I was wearing my sexiest skirt and my rabbit. Late for a gig. Probably looked, from the inside out, like a prostitute. New favorite restaurant.
ROBATA GRILL & SUSHI
591 Redwood Highway, Mill Valley
Lunch: Mon.Fri., 11:30 a.m.2 p.m.; Dinner: Mon.Thu., 5:309:30 p.m.; Fri.Sat., 5:3010 p.m.; Sun., 59 p.m.
Beer and wine
Most Commented On
- He is a Republican, except on - May 26, 2013
- It is a mandate - May 25, 2013
- Yeah, Obama in 2012 got - May 25, 2013
- Ben Who? - May 25, 2013
- The last time a Rethug got 51.1% was - May 25, 2013
- Glad you loved Nixon, - May 25, 2013
- Multiple Posting Anti-Semitism Guest is at it again. - May 25, 2013
- Johnny a breath of fresh air after Tim, etc. - May 25, 2013
- Actually, deciding who gets - May 25, 2013
- Convict Bradley Manning - all counts. - May 25, 2013