And we're seeing a pattern that always emerges when we're right on the edge of accepting a big social change. First, the ideas turn into something real that people can touch or, in the case of Beattie, talk to. And then comes the next phase. Whatever that may be.
Annalee Newitz (email@example.com) is a surly media nerd who has been a trannychaser since the second grade.
Most Commented On
- Tit for Tat... - June 19, 2013
- And you probably stiff - June 19, 2013
- Toxic Teachings & Carcinogenic Considerations... - June 19, 2013
- Daniele, you were one of a whole cluster of "ladies" who - June 19, 2013
- Steven once referred to h. Brown as an "obnoxious bum." - June 19, 2013
- Martini Madness... - June 19, 2013
- No, because "cafe" is short for "cafeteria" and that does allow - June 19, 2013
- Daniele, there is no material difference between the two. - June 19, 2013
- To be fair, he did mess up on - June 19, 2013
- No exactly so pat & dry. - June 19, 2013