And we're seeing a pattern that always emerges when we're right on the edge of accepting a big social change. First, the ideas turn into something real that people can touch or, in the case of Beattie, talk to. And then comes the next phase. Whatever that may be.
Annalee Newitz (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a surly media nerd who has been a trannychaser since the second grade.
Most Commented On
- Yes!!! I couldn't have said - December 9, 2013
- Are you another actor? - December 9, 2013
- Ok. Right after SF sues - December 9, 2013
- Arrest the bus blockers and - December 9, 2013
- Although the speaker was an actor, he made a decent point - December 9, 2013
- we should realy let these people run the city. - December 9, 2013
- They knew that SFBG would fall for it hook line and sinker - December 9, 2013
- I've seen no evidence that any Google employee has displaced a - December 9, 2013
- I saw no threat. He simply said that Erin has put herself in a - December 9, 2013
- Oh man SFBG, correct this. - December 9, 2013