And we're seeing a pattern that always emerges when we're right on the edge of accepting a big social change. First, the ideas turn into something real that people can touch or, in the case of Beattie, talk to. And then comes the next phase. Whatever that may be.
Annalee Newitz (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a surly media nerd who has been a trannychaser since the second grade.
Most Commented On
- There should be a tax on people who think - March 15, 2014
- Moderate mayors have won elections in SF for decades. - March 15, 2014
- Mr Chiu should avoid water bottles while leaving me alone - March 15, 2014
- Didn't we elect her? - March 15, 2014
- Ed Lee won by such a huge margin that his victory cannot be - March 15, 2014
- RE values fluctuate for all kinds of reasons but as long as - March 15, 2014
- Just because you cannot afford a particular home does not mean - March 15, 2014
- Translation: "I've long since - March 15, 2014
- Except when Ed Lie wins the - March 15, 2014
- Still waiting on these tens - March 15, 2014