Perhaps it would be wise just to read the personals for a while and have a nice, safe, contemplative wank when you find something that strikes your fancy. You've already discovered that at least two of your experiments were, for you, better left to the imagination. I can't help but think that there are many more out there just waiting to disappoint you.
Go slow, son. There's no time limit in operation here. As to your last question, there's no contradiction between being a student, a friend, an Eagle Scout, and whatever else was on your list, and having a great, honking, perverted imagination. What do you think your friends are thinking about when they peruse Craigslist? It ain't secondhand furniture or a really great cheap babysitter not yet it isn't.
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Most Commented On
- You nailed it. - April 16, 2014
- You nailed it. Faculty gets - April 16, 2014
- This is the agency Tim Redmond wants to charge with purchasing - April 16, 2014
- Campos will push for vacancy control if he gets in the Assembly - April 16, 2014
- Guess the potholes in the - April 16, 2014
- Wait a sec. I know texting - April 16, 2014
- CA taxes capital gains as if it were income - April 16, 2014
- Federal criminal indictment of PG&E doesn't go far enough - April 16, 2014
- Lots of private companies would meet the transit demand - April 16, 2014
- I always vote no on every revenue Prop anyway. - April 16, 2014