Then in 20 years, a woman in a physics graduate program in China will come up with an idea for the next cool communications network. At last, we'll say, we finally have a network free from advertising! A place where we can share information without Big Business intruding! Not like the Web, which is all corporate content and has no place for the little guy.
Annalee Newitz (email@example.com) is a surly media nerd who thinks Google should start recycling dinosaur bones.
Most Commented On
- No Wall on the Waterfront wins big, Chiu prevails in Assembly - July 29, 2014
- Student protesters file claim against City College and SF - July 29, 2014
- YNyGSMpUjI - July 29, 2014
- Chiu introduces legislation to regulate Airbnb and short-term - July 29, 2014
- Live Review: My Bloody Valentine’s SF show feels like - July 29, 2014
- Can short-term renting be caused by Airbnb - July 29, 2014
- I am pro soccer, pro natural - July 29, 2014
- you don't sound - July 29, 2014
- Ammiano and Leno seek to reform the Ellis Act and slow SF - July 29, 2014
- Silly people. Everyone knows - July 29, 2014