And it isn't me, and it's certainly not my mom.
What's in it for you is dinner.
My new least favorite restaurant is La Corneta in Glen Park. I've always had a love/hate relationship with it. Now it's hate. The green salsa, which I love, got stuck in the squeeze bottle. Why anyone would keep salsa in a squeeze bottle is beyond me. But there it was, and stuck it was. Until I squeezed too hard. It became unstuck in dramatic fashion. My face, my eye, my hair, my new dress, my cousins, the wall. I'm still finding green salsa in places where no color salsas should be. Bullshit!
Mon.Sat., 10 a.m.10 p.m.; Sun., 11 a.m.9 p.m.
2834 Diamond, SF
Most Commented On
- I would LOVE to know your - March 11, 2014
- Marzia's claim that the PUC - March 11, 2014
- Proud Oakland! - March 11, 2014
- So the ADA and the Civil - March 11, 2014
- I am not a transplant, 5th - March 11, 2014
- SFBG love to tell tech what they should do but when did SFBG - March 11, 2014
- I am sure tech people care - March 11, 2014
- he bring back my lover - March 11, 2014
- They were the proceeds of crime and so the cop was within his - March 11, 2014
- And you did? - March 11, 2014