And it isn't me, and it's certainly not my mom.
What's in it for you is dinner.
My new least favorite restaurant is La Corneta in Glen Park. I've always had a love/hate relationship with it. Now it's hate. The green salsa, which I love, got stuck in the squeeze bottle. Why anyone would keep salsa in a squeeze bottle is beyond me. But there it was, and stuck it was. Until I squeezed too hard. It became unstuck in dramatic fashion. My face, my eye, my hair, my new dress, my cousins, the wall. I'm still finding green salsa in places where no color salsas should be. Bullshit!
Mon.Sat., 10 a.m.10 p.m.; Sun., 11 a.m.9 p.m.
2834 Diamond, SF
Most Commented On
- True, but the problem is ever worse than that since some - May 18, 2013
- The issue isn't whether a worker is illegal but - May 18, 2013
- Offering up a verbal taxonomy is hardly hate speech. - May 18, 2013
- Oh? - May 18, 2013
- Share a cab - May 18, 2013
- Winograd went on to leave the Dem party - May 18, 2013
- Some more analysis of the SF recycling boondoggle - May 18, 2013
- How do we know what laws to obey? - May 18, 2013
- The law doesn't support that interpretation. - May 18, 2013
- "Death wish"? Crazy. I've been subjected to actual death wishes - May 18, 2013