And it isn't me, and it's certainly not my mom.
What's in it for you is dinner.
My new least favorite restaurant is La Corneta in Glen Park. I've always had a love/hate relationship with it. Now it's hate. The green salsa, which I love, got stuck in the squeeze bottle. Why anyone would keep salsa in a squeeze bottle is beyond me. But there it was, and stuck it was. Until I squeezed too hard. It became unstuck in dramatic fashion. My face, my eye, my hair, my new dress, my cousins, the wall. I'm still finding green salsa in places where no color salsas should be. Bullshit!
Mon.Sat., 10 a.m.10 p.m.; Sun., 11 a.m.9 p.m.
2834 Diamond, SF
Most Commented On
- You are exaggerating - December 11, 2013
- SFUSD certainly should not be in the housing business any more - December 11, 2013
- . - December 11, 2013
- It's a Monetary Problem - December 11, 2013
- Mengele - December 11, 2013
- He's not the only one - December 11, 2013
- Yes, So Please Donate to Help Those In Need - December 11, 2013
- "Hype" is short for hyperbole, HC. - December 11, 2013
- Hype and hyperbole everywhere - December 11, 2013
- Good point about Levi's shuttles using Muni stops. - December 11, 2013