And it isn't me, and it's certainly not my mom.
What's in it for you is dinner.
My new least favorite restaurant is La Corneta in Glen Park. I've always had a love/hate relationship with it. Now it's hate. The green salsa, which I love, got stuck in the squeeze bottle. Why anyone would keep salsa in a squeeze bottle is beyond me. But there it was, and stuck it was. Until I squeezed too hard. It became unstuck in dramatic fashion. My face, my eye, my hair, my new dress, my cousins, the wall. I'm still finding green salsa in places where no color salsas should be. Bullshit!
Mon.Sat., 10 a.m.10 p.m.; Sun., 11 a.m.9 p.m.
2834 Diamond, SF
Most Commented On
- So long as the Mayor's Office - July 23, 2014
- Thank you so much for - July 23, 2014
- H. Brown: Goodbye to all that, we hope - July 23, 2014
- It's important to have a token girl actor in an action movie so - July 23, 2014
- Hey, Marke, you provided all the amusing material here - July 23, 2014
- Chick Flicks - July 23, 2014
- SF is hypocritical - July 23, 2014
- lol - July 23, 2014
- Emma Silvers' Concert Demography - July 23, 2014
- Then I think that "traditional" or "conventional" would have - July 23, 2014