If you want to be sure your words won't be suppressed by some local oppressive regime like your nation, your family, or your employer? In that case, the Internet is the best way to publish.
Annalee Newitz (email@example.com) is a surly media nerd who thinks the .txt format might be almost as portable as the paper book format.
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014
- They're outraged but they don't want any Palestinians in - August 7, 2014
- At least we have the - August 7, 2014
- Yeah the Sunni and Shia have - August 7, 2014
- The US and UK and later - August 7, 2014
- But they did not exist until - August 7, 2014