If you want to be sure your words won't be suppressed by some local oppressive regime like your nation, your family, or your employer? In that case, the Internet is the best way to publish.
Annalee Newitz (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a surly media nerd who thinks the .txt format might be almost as portable as the paper book format.
Most Commented On
- Only if the server is a male. If it is a female then the correct - December 6, 2013
- And you are "worth reading" why? - December 6, 2013
- As with any other paper, I skip things that look like - December 6, 2013
- Meetings like that always get more "pro" than "against" - December 6, 2013
- That's Just What They Said About the Live/Work Lofts - December 6, 2013
- And your comments? - December 6, 2013
- Etiquette query - December 6, 2013
- You don't look at the cover - December 6, 2013
- You lost me at "greed-driven". - December 6, 2013
- Marsh Asked - December 6, 2013