And just as the Web is making it easier for crowds to collaborate, the Web is also making it simple for mobs to crush free expression.
Annalee Newitz (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a surly media nerd whose blogs cannot be censored by the mob, even though she's well aware that there are mobs who would certainly like to do it.
Most Commented On
- It's hard to make capital investments when - July 24, 2014
- The dish on knish - July 24, 2014
- London can do that - July 24, 2014
- Sunday Streets are a success thanks to Susan - July 24, 2014
- How? Wanna back up that - July 24, 2014
- Israel unilaterally withdrew - July 24, 2014
- Snap sounds - July 24, 2014
- Israel is surrounded by nations that wish it to be destroyed - July 24, 2014
- Yo, it's hard to see another meaning to the phrase: - July 24, 2014
- When Hamas fires rockets at civilian areas - July 24, 2014