With tenderness and rage, he plays the homeless Malafide, who as much as any character connects all nine films together. The whole cycle is expected to play Bay Area theatres this fall, an occasion the actor might even be willing to comment on.
But don't expect him to show up for "Papa-Palooza," where his vintage visage shares the bill with the live Twilight Vixen Revue.
Thurs/8, 7:30 p.m., $10
1834 Park Blvd, Oakl
(510) 814-2400, www.thrillville.net
Most Commented On
- So the 73% approval that this - December 19, 2013
- I just can't stand it anymore - December 19, 2013
- Well, You Proved Me Correct, But I Guess It's Your Thing - December 19, 2013
- heh - December 19, 2013
- Teachers don't want SFUSD owned affordable housing - December 19, 2013
- You don't know what you're talking about. - December 19, 2013
- "AESOP Institute:" Perpetual Flimflam Machine - December 19, 2013
- "That may be why the BOS was - December 19, 2013
- I did a bit of research on - December 19, 2013
- Nonsense. BMR housing has limits on resale price. - December 18, 2013