The Moscone Center is big enough, Mauskopf said, "but they wouldn't touch an event of this ilk." He added that the ball's coordinators regularly receive letters from law enforcement commending them on the lack of trouble they cause.
"There are things we really like about the Cow Palace, which includes the fact that they kind of let the event happen the way it needs to happen," Mauskopf said. "It's big enough. That's the most important thing. And they have a very high-quality ticket office that really knows how to deal with consumers."
Most Commented On
- What is "Penthouse Letters?" - December 11, 2013
- Ludicrous! Many "living - December 11, 2013
- it probably raised uncomfortable truths - December 11, 2013
- Really - December 11, 2013
- Homeless people lobbied for mid-Market tax breaks? - December 11, 2013
- Never had a bad can ride in 30 years - December 11, 2013
- The internet allows every - December 11, 2013
- Homeless people and 'undesireables' living in mid market - December 11, 2013
- Ha! That's quite a fantasy - December 11, 2013
- Economic cleansing - December 11, 2013