After all, he said, the Guardian is selling ads at a price that allows it to cover costs.
Miller took the matter under consideration and will issue a final ruling within 10 days.
The Guardian's lawyers are Alldredge, Richard Hill, and E. Craig Moody.
For more details on the case, the latest updates, and the dueling Guardian and Village Voice Media blogs, go to sfbg.com/politics.
Most Commented On
- Your Choice, But Why Wouldn't You Want Cleaner Energy For Less? - April 23, 2014
- Precisely Why We Support The Ammiano Option I Indicated Above - April 23, 2014
- The units won't be put back - April 23, 2014
- There's no profit in Extinction... - April 23, 2014
- thanks to Dr Udo for his remarkable spells - April 23, 2014
- Mr Herrera - the SFBG's business model is illegal!!! - April 23, 2014
- Hello am regina from the - April 23, 2014
- IBEW shill - April 23, 2014
- Not sure how the SF Tenants - April 23, 2014
- Testimony on how i got back my lover - April 23, 2014