After all, he said, the Guardian is selling ads at a price that allows it to cover costs.
Miller took the matter under consideration and will issue a final ruling within 10 days.
The Guardian's lawyers are Alldredge, Richard Hill, and E. Craig Moody.
For more details on the case, the latest updates, and the dueling Guardian and Village Voice Media blogs, go to sfbg.com/politics.
Most Commented On
- OQcskGZzzVz - April 18, 2014
- cwOGaczVedK - April 18, 2014
- fcnxYcYLpEUWkaQF - April 18, 2014
- Did Benioff even need to be - April 18, 2014
- SOFUCLadOcMtZjWcJGO - April 18, 2014
- Real estate speculators built - April 18, 2014
- Time for SF to get rid of the - April 18, 2014
- Hello my name is joy from - April 18, 2014
- FuYwpUhUsCExgDxWxkN - April 18, 2014
- What Have We Learned Since Oscar Grant? - April 18, 2014