but no springing "sexy" surprises and no sticky body paint. Ever, really.
I asked a number of female friends how they'd like a bunch of sex toys (assuming nicer sex stuff than this) for Mother's Day and only one thought she might. She retracted it, though, when I wrote, "It's really just a come-on for a blow job by someone who feels he hasn't been getting enough of those." "I pictured the body paint on the woman!" gasped my correspondent.
Was she right? Was I too cynical? Is it too much to ask that a man who wishes for more blow jobs say something or do something rather than buy something? Nobody loves a gift basket or a tap on the shoulder, and this is both at once.
Andrea is home with the kids and going stir-crazy. Write her a letter! Ask her a question! Send her your tedious e-mail forwards! On second thought, don't do that. Just ask her a question.
Most Commented On
- Distraction from Reality does NOT change TRUTH ... - March 12, 2014
- Colored People of Color - March 12, 2014
- Olds on the internets - March 12, 2014
- The rule is four or maybe - March 12, 2014
- How would one expect outside - March 12, 2014
- At what point, and more - March 12, 2014
- PUT A PICTURE if you want - March 12, 2014
- I'm just asking questions - March 12, 2014
- Taxi Insurance - March 12, 2014
- Good luck SFBG/Ex - screw the Chron if they're doin that - March 12, 2014